Staying safe at IDST! Creative Hub and Events
Updated January 2022
Even though Covid safety restrictions have been lifted, your safety is of the utmost importance to IDST! and that’s why we’ve always planned our workshops/event showcases in line with Government guidelines and delayed activities until it is safe to meet.
Our team have planned for the safety and wellbeing of participants, volunteers, makers and artists. In 2022, our events will go ahead as planned with continued social distancing measures in place. We’ll continue to review Government guidance throughout, and comply with all regulations in place at the time of each event.
Measures to keep you safe
At the IDST! Creative Hub / Event Showcase you can expect:
- A Sanitising and sign in station on the door (To be asked for track and trace information on arrival)
- Low-risk, well ventilated spaces
- Face coverings worn suggested by volunteers and participants
- Regular space cleaning
- Online or QR forms/payments to minimise touchpoints
- Volunteers to have undertaken COVID-19 safety training as part of medical training.
Working together to keep our events safe, we invite visitors to:
- Bring a face mask and wear on entry, unless you are medically exempt
- Maintain sensible social distancing
- PLEASE STAY AT HOME if you or anyone you live with has symptoms of COVID-19; if you’ve tested positive for COVID-19; if you have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19; or you have been advised to self isolate. For further advice visit the NHS website
We also encourage visitors:
- To take a lateral flow test before attending a session or event (available for free, collect from your local pharmacy or order)
- To practice good hygiene – avoid touching surfaces, your face, and wash your hands frequently
- To check local guidance, for the North West and Cheshire, especially where people must minimise travel. Please see here for further information
- To get both doses of the vaccine when you are offered it
Please be aware that if there is a significant change in the risk to public health, events may need to be changed or cancelled at short notice. We will email all participants if this happens. If possible, check our website and social media in advance for further updates.
You can find out more about what we do, and how to contact us at
IDST! Invisible Small Town Artists and Makers – Community Artworks
We look forward to you taking part in IDST! happenings with us!